Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:38 AM   #1  

Default Hi all, I'm looking for a motivational buddy!

Ok, I guess I'm the new kid on the block. I'm doing the low carb diet. At first its been like a roller coaster, on again-off again. Anyway I'm back on as of today. I would really like to have a motivational buddy. My problem is I'll start the diet and will do ok in the beginning but after those peanut cluster's or Mr. Goodbars start calling me I don't have any one to talk to for support. I really do need help. If only I had someone to talk to from time to time.

Last edited by 1fat_chick; 01-31-2006 at 06:05 AM.
1fat_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:01 AM   #2  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and good luck with your weight loss! You can do it!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/281/255

Height: 5'7"

I am also doing low carb. My first week went really well, and this last week didn't go so hot...I cheated way too many times, mostly from poor planning. So, I am jumping back on the wagon this week. I have my meals all planned out, stocked up on the groceries I need and I am confidant my weel will go better. How long have you been doing low carb? I find that I am not craving bread anymore but my cravings for sweets is MUCH higher now, go figure!

Talk to you soon!
Familyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote