Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2006, 11:00 PM   #1  

Default Sarting on my diet venture

Well, tomorrow will be day 1 for me. I went and bought The Biggest Loser Workout DVD today. I can't wait to get started!
Anyway, I am a 28 years old, married, no kids (unable to get pregnant due to weight). I am in desperate need of a buddy to keep me motivated, make me laugh and just someone to keep up with me. Daily contact would be great. If someone out there is starting out and needs a good buddy feel free to contact me. I am located about 40 miles south of Atlanta (if there is someone local).
Cassandra B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 01:13 AM   #2  

Hi There and Welcome! I am new here too. I wanted to wish you luck i also have had fertility issues due to weight
cheryl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:01 AM   #3  
Getting healthy for her!

S/C/G: 320/274/150

hey, I brand new too. But I'm from GA also. So maybe we can buddy up.
healthy_wanna_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #4  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

Hi there!

I'm located in Birmingham, Alabama and would love to find a buddy who lives in the area! I'm not sure how far you are, 40 miles south of Atlanta?

I'm also TTC which is another motivation to finish losing this weight!

Please PM me if you are interested in a new buddy!

Good luck! Congrats on finding this wonderful forum---it's definitely helped me lose 30lbs thus far!

Liz
telemetrynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #5  

Hello everyone....Thanks for all of the replies. Well, I worked out to my new dvd today and I have to say it kicked my booty. I did it though, and I feel great. I also went to the grocery store and bought all of my healthy food, not to mention I spent 184.00. Now I know why I'm fat....Party Pizzas are only $.96.

Healthy wanna b---What part of Georgia are you in. I live in Griffin. I have been here all of my life. It would be neat if you were close.

So, what kind of plan are yall doing? My endocrinologist put me on a diet especially for PCOS patients. It's mostly high fiber, low fat stuff. Nothing fried, no sugar, nothing white, nothing good. If anyone is interested, I can send it to you.

Hope to hear from you all soon! Keep up the good work.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #6  

well, looks like I lost my buddies....any other takers?
Old 06-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #7  

Me!Me!...I have not been on 3FC in a long time. Since then I have lost 89 pounds to date. I too am ttc. I have been trying for over 3 years and am VERY depressed about not being able to conceive after FIVE months of ovulating on clomid. The next step for me is injectibles with IUI..BUT...RE really would like me to be under 250. I am basicly STUCK at 277. My weight has not bunged in TWO months...and I have only lost six pounds since Jan. 1st???

I lost the weight the old fashioned way...no over-eating and walking. I would LOVE to read your diet that your RE suggested for you.

Have you tried any IF treatments?
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #8  

hi there cassandra, i started posting here back in january of this year. after about two weeks no one would respond anymore. i enjoyed posting everyday and i noticed it helped me cause i was excited to write down my little everyday successes. i am sorry for your problem. i don't have that problem but i have others. i need to loose alot of weight as well and have had a hard time trying. i will be here to support you if you support me. so what do you think?
emily34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #9  

i had a baby three years ago and need to get back down to my regular weight. my blood pressure has not been real good. i have missed some work due to this problem.

tell me more about your diet. i like the low carb diet. i have a big appetite and this way i can eat as much protein. i want to change my lifestyle all together and don't want to do this on and off,you know what i mean. i want to be healthy and fit for the rest of my life. i am 34 years old and live here in the heart of texas. it is HOT here. i bet the weather is wonderful where you are. the everyone else posting here,good luck,god bless and hope to hear from everyone hopefully on a daily basis or every other day.

emily34 is offline   Reply With Quote