Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5' 6''

Default Hello I am back

Well first I would like to say that I 1st joined this site back in June of 05 and then I got lazy and quit before I even started. So let me go on again.

My name is Angela I live in Belleville Michigan I am 26 (27 in April) I have a 5 yr old and I desided to change myself for the better when the New Year came in and I had the wake up call that I needed when I looked in the mirror and cryied. I offically started my diet on Jan 16 wieghing 233 - My goal is 150 lbs by Sept 06 for my little cousins wedding in Seattle.
I am not a norm diet person I myself in the past have not been able to commit to diets that have certain restrictions So I have made my own. I stopped drinking Soda and only water (approx 10-20/20oz bottles per day) (with the exception of one 8 oz coffee in the morning M-F cant live without) No more eating past 6:30pm and I am staying away from the bad foods like chips and sweets - I dropped my calorie intake per day to 1300 calories and I am exercising 6 days per week starting with 15 min on the stairstepper (that was all I could do) (week two and I am up to 30 MINS ) I am working my way to 1 hr. and I am doing resistance training also with a workout I found on a couple websites so that I can tone my upper body. Following up with crunches, push-ups and stretching. I can say that so far I am off at a very good start - I have told everyone that I am on a diet - so I cant disappoint them (they are so happy and encouraging me everyday) or myself. I am keeping a weekly Diet Journal were I am putting in entries every Monday telling my feelings and concerns and with a weekly log of how much I exercise weekly wiegh in and calorie intake per day. I want to say tht I know this is a buddy up post but right now I feel like I cant commit to a buddy because I dont want to neglect them - but I will need one in the future (maybe a month) but feed back, comments, and tips would be greatly accepted. I weighed in on Monday and I am down 3 lbs but that is just a start so I will keep it up and keep everyone posted - I am off to a thinner me!!!
lovedaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Default welcome back

Welcome Back

Just wanted to say you are off to a great start. And keep it up.Doing better then I am and I just start back on here also... looking to lose so more weight before my b day so wish me luck...

your 3fc pal tonya
chubbystress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:04 AM   #3  

Default Thank you

First I would like to thank you for the encouragement. And GOOD LUCK!! I am thankful for this site where we can get together with common goals and cheer for one another. Thank you again and WE CAN DO IT!!!!

ANgela

Old 01-26-2006, 10:14 AM   #4  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

I know the feeling, Angela. I've had the same problem with diets. I've never been able to stick to one that someone else made, so I really had to tailor one to my own life as well.

I wish you very good luck in reaching your goal! It's a lot to lose, but I know you can do it! Keep up the excellent work, and never stop trying!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #5  

Default Thanks

Thanks for the support!!!! I am looking into changin up my exercises I am going to go buy the Biggest Loser DVD and start the 6 week challenge on Monday. My stepper is getting too easy (I have one of those mini ones called the XL Stepper) I have to modify how I stand so that I can feel it working now - with only three weeks on it!! I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT - IT REALLY HELPS