Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-16-2006, 02:09 PM   #1  

Default Ready to commit and need support!!

Hello all!

I am so glad that I saw this site. I have been looking at posts on this site for a while and have finally gotten fed up with my weight. I am trying to start a new diet and exercise regimen but have no clue where to begin. I am starting today and am just trying to cut calories and eat more fruits, vegetables and fish. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

I am 24 years old and have been married for 1 year. I live in St. Louis, MO and I am a graduate student. I would love to have the support of a buddy that can hold me accountable and vice versa. I feel that if I am not going at this alone, I can definitely succeed this time! I am currently about 157lbs and have about 30 to lose to fit my 5'2'' frame.

If there is anyone interested I would love to post or chat with you!

Looking forward to talking!

Hillary
moiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi Hillary and welcome. If you've been reading a lot here at 3fc, you'll already know that there are lots of threads where you'll fit right in. Have you checked the Calorie Counters section or the Exercise forums?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #3  

Default Calorie Counters

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I went to the calorie counters forum and found that some of you guys use FitDay!

I have used the premium version in the past and just stopped. I was about to start again today. I really like the program!

I will be posting to the calorie counters forum in the future as well as looking for a buddy. Thank you for pointing me in this direction!

Hillary
moiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #4  
Work it out.

Thumbs up

Congrats on deciding to take this big step and committing to a new lifestyle. Good luck with your weight goal and if you need any advice or help feel free to message me.
motivation86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #5  

WELCOME Hillary!!
Don't you just love fitday??? I love it! I converted from spiral notebook to online just because it's alot easier and made more sense to go there.

You're going to like it here, I promise you. Motivation is what you'll get each day...inspiration also. Go check out the sucess forum. You'll be amazed at all the goals that members have met!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is so caring and wonderful!

emerald dragonfly
emerald dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote