Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-05-2006, 11:07 AM   #1  

Default Student looking for a buddy!

Hey,
I'm new here and i'm looking for a buddy. I'm a 21 year old university student and am hoping to lose 35lbs by April 20th. I currently weight just under 165lbs. I've never lost weight before or ever really tried (just always thought about trying) to but i know that it's not going to be easy so it would be great to have someone to help me along the way. I'm going to need the motivation! I don't have very much self control when it comes to food!
Synchrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:49 AM   #2  

Hey Synchhrogirl!
I am Rebeca, also new here, and I am also needing to shed those 35lbs!!!
I am 19 and I work and go to school full time (dont we have a lot in common)! It would be great to have you as a buddy, knowing how much stress school gives us that make us want to go right to the chocolate drawer!!!
Lets keep track of our weight and see how much we lose by April 20th!!!
Good luck for both of us!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #3  

What I am trying to do when it comes to food is to wait until I am hungry to eat! Eating has become a habit therefore from now I just wait until I am really hungry! Remember: the more strict your diet is the less you will be dedicated to it!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #4  
Not so starving artist

Hey! I dunno if you saw, but i started a thread for a back in school group - so far there are a couple people who are going to start! We start on Jan 9th, when we all go back, so you guys would be totally welcome to join on! I've always found i get motivated better where there are more people posting in once place - you know,good to have more support especially because its a biznatch to eat well and get out when you're a full time student :P I dont have a lot to loose myself, but i do want to do it slowly, and the changes I make, im going to try and have them stick! But yea! check it out! *grins* Good luck to you guys too - i think i'll post here too if you keep this forum up!
Miggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:06 PM   #5  
CrazyCrystalcc

S/C/G: 223/223/160

Height: 5'2

Hi,
I'm in the same boat. Full time student that needs to lose the weight! I'm 20. I would like to be a buddy with ya'll too!?
CrazyCrystalCC is offline   Reply With Quote