Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-05-2006, 12:24 AM   #1  

Default Like kayaking? 28 F

Hi there! Ok, so aside from me forever wanting to be healthy, look better and feel better, I am finally going to do this so that I can kayak better! I know, silly reason, but it's the one reason that after all these years has given me the motivation to get on track. Put simply, I love to kayak. Up until last year, I've only done very calm, slow moving water. But I finally got a small taste of white water last summer and I loved the excitement! I've found something that I am exhilarated about, and I don't want something stupid like not being fit enough to keep me from doing it.

I'd like to have a few buddies to keep me motivated!
WannaWhiteWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:36 AM   #2  

I have recently started kayaking, i have been doing distance on flat water (30 km stretches), we have no white water around!? except the surf! i think i would forever be chasing the kayak in that! LOL! least it would be good excercise forever chasing and climbing on the darn thing.....
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote