Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 10:11 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls with Goals

Good Morning Ladies sorry I am late still so busy with the holidays!! I am afraid to say I totally blew it over the holidays so I dont want to weigh in till next Tuesday to see If I can get it back down to where I was! I am exercising so thats at the very least one bonus for me !! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and everthing went well for you!!
I was trying to think of a new challenge for the New Year and the only thing I can come up with is a Valentines day goal !! I will think about this more and let you know what I come up with If you have any suggestions let me know!! HUGGGGGSSS Connie
Old 12-29-2005, 11:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Default I'm up for a challenge.

So keep us posted about what you can think of.
Shannon
Old 12-29-2005, 04:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey lady sorry I have been so busy with the Holidays also. And yeah I am with you I was up 3 on Tuesday but I am also on TOM and Christmas sure didn't help but I hope that next Tuesday I am okay. Yeah I think Valentines would be great. I will check in later.
Have a great Day
Stacey
Old 12-30-2005, 05:41 AM   #4  
yvette120

Hello ladies I gained also. I am starting over as of Friday. I have really been off on my eating. I gained 0.8 of a pound I now weigh 200 pounds. I have to really get serious. I agree with you hot momma. Valentine's Day sounds good to me. I have to get back to reality and remmber that I want to lose weight. So now I am going to get focus again and remind myself what I need to do for me. I want to be healthy, slim and look good. So come on ladies its time to get back on task we can do this.
Closed Thread