Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 10:33 PM   #1  
femgineer

Height: 5'-11"

Default A long way to go...in central PA

I'm 28 years old and weigh 327 pounds. I haven't yet had to suffer from serious health problems and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm unwilling to go with surgery because I still hold out hope that I can win this fight my way.

I guess I'm here trying to get a little support as I start my newest diet.

I know the holiday season is the worst time I start a diet, but I just turned 28 and I'd like to see 29.

I'm beginning a new job on January 9th and am relocating to be closer. The best thing about it besides the promotion and payraise is that I'm less than a mile from work and have no excuse not to walk or bike to work.

If anyone is in the Central PA - Middletown area and is looking for someone to workout with, I'd be interested in talking to you. I don't yet have a gym to call home, so I'm wide open to suggestions.

I don't really know what else to write, so I'll stop for now. This site looks like there are a lot of great people here, so I hope I get to be a part of the success stories.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:47 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Welcome! I am sure that you will be one of the success stories sometime soon!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:59 AM   #3  

Talking Hi!!

I am new here too. While I don't live in PA, I am in Maryland, right across the PA line. I just turned 30, and decided it was time to do something about my 330 weight. I have been dieting since 11/1/05, and have lost 22 lbs. I would love to buddy up, and chat. Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:41 PM   #4  

Default Hi there!

Welcome,

I would like to be your buddy too.

Good luck with your weight loss.

I'm 32 and live in VA.

Take care. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lisa
Old 12-21-2005, 10:26 PM   #5  

Hello to all!!! No fear in NOT being a success story. Everyone is a success losing 1 pound. You're a success coming here to find motivation and friendship from people who are in the same "boat" as you. You're going to LIKE it here!! I promise.

emerald dragonfly
Closed Thread