Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 01:56 PM   #1  

Default Hi I need a bud to help me loose 40 pounds

HI
I'm on this site to hopefully get to help motivate me to keep up with a healthly lifestyle. I need to loose 40 pounds however if I would loose 20 I would love it. I have really tried to watch what I eat like I should and try to workout and then I stop. I just need someone to keep me going and keep my buddy going as well. I moved with my fiance from my family and friends for him to goto college. I did however 30 min on treadmill today.
thanks for reading
Old 12-14-2005, 03:13 PM   #2  

Hi my name is Brittnie. I also would love to lose about 40 pounds though I would also be happy with 20. I weigh about 180 right now. I need a buddy to keep me motivated and talk with about weight issues. I am going to be getting married this next year and dont want to feel fat at my wedding. I would really like for you to email me.
[email protected]
Brittnie
Closed Thread