Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:50 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls With Goals- Christmas Challenge

Good morning!!
Well I guess I should be pretty darn happy I lost 2.4 lbs this week SOOO ! A small victory but it doest look like I will be making my Christmas goal of 6.5 lbs Oh well at the very least I will have attempted to get this weight off instead of putting it on LOL!! So ladies how was your week ??? Remeber one more WI till Christmas full steam ahead WE CAN DO THIS !!!!BBL to check in with all of you !
Christmas Goals

SW 204
SW for Xmas challenge 163.4
CW 161 (-2.4 of 6.5)
GW 145

Have a great day and I will talk to you all soon HUGGGSSS
Old 12-13-2005, 12:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies Well I lost another .5 lb, I must say I was really upset about this cause all week I ate great and exercised for 30 min 3 days and I still didn't lose much. I didn't allow myself to cheat not ONCE and this is my end result. Well congrats Fatgirl nomore- That's great. I think I need to come up with a diffrent eating plan I am currently on WW and I have been staying within my points and even this week I stayed on the low side of my points so I can have a great loss but I am starting to rethink WW. Well Yvette hope you had a great week. Talk to you later !!!
Stacey
Old 12-13-2005, 04:04 PM   #3  
soon to be hot momma

Stacy I dont know much about WW new systems, but maybe tinker with your points a little maybe they have over estimated how many you should use! .5 is better than none at all take it and run with it!! As far as my "diet" goes I try to eat things that are healthy and satisfying, I am a total sandwich person butI have learned I dont need butter on them and turkey tastes way better than bologna any day! The changes you make to your diet have to be something you can live with as this is a permanate change in eating! I think you will see a much bigger loss next week , last week I lost 0 and this week 2.4 my bodys way of catching up I think !! WE can Do this Dont give up not on yourself ever HUGGGGSSS
Old 12-14-2005, 07:58 AM   #4  
yvette120

Hello ladies and congrautulation on losing weight. Stayc sometmes the body may hold water and make sure that you drink plenty of water and I feel that you will have even greater success next week. Ladies I now weigh 199.4 pounds and I am so happy. I loss 1.8 pounds so I'm feeling pretty good. I am so glad to be out of the 200's and I am looking to kick some serious butt next week. We can do this ladies and stay encourage because we are here to win and there is no way that we will lose as long as we do our best. Luv yu take care.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:18 AM   #5  
soon to be hot momma

Default WTG Yvette

I couldnt be any happier for you , that is a huge milestone!!!! WTG !!! Your progress and hard work have paid off !! I am very proud of you enjoy your success (just not too much ) Have a great week ladies !!!!HUGGGGSS
Old 12-14-2005, 10:21 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks ladies I am talking with my WW lady today cause something seems crazy why I am eating alot less and still only losing half pounds but she said that I could have eaten less then what WW is requiring me to eat. So we will see, I just got so upset cause I did the program last week to the T and still these results. Thanks ladies for encouraging me and YVETTE - I am sooooooooo Happy for you WTG !! That's great ladies next year we will be soooo hot. Have a great day !!
Stacey
Old 12-19-2005, 08:46 AM   #7  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation

Well lets just not discuss the weekend eating K?? UGGGHH could have been way better so remind me if I dont see a scale change to my liking that maybe I should have behaved myself this weekend! New day new chance to start again LOL How many times am I gonna say that See ya tommorow ladies !!!
Closed Thread