Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 04:06 PM   #1  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Smile Hi all!! New here...

I am such a poo poo head. LOL! It took me forever to find the icon to start a new thread and when I finally found it I was like DOH! Why didn't I see that before?

I am so glad to have found this site. I was online trying to find weight loss success stories in order to inspire me and I fell upon this site. Everyone here seems extremely supportive and I like that. Now, about me.

I am 26 years old and I am currently at my highest weight of 307 pounds. I have always had a weight problem but I've never been this big. I always averaged about 215 and after having my daughter I was down to 205. Then it 2004 I went through a lot of things and without even realizing it, I was eating my feelings instead of dealing with them. In February of 2004 I was 219 and by the end of the year I was at 305 and now I feel so stuck. There are so many reasons why I need to do this. Of course, my daughter is the number one reason. She is only two and I want to be around to see her grow up and have her own children. Dang it, I want to be a grandma. And I just want to be healthy and feel good about myself. Right now I am wearing a size 26/28 and sometimes even that doesn't fit. I don't even shop anymore. I just keep wearing the same few things over and over because finding things in my size is depressing. I am only 5'3 and I feel so shapeless and genderless. Overall I want to lose 177 pounds and reach my goal weight of 130. It seems so unattainable but the success stories here give me hope that I can do it. My first small goal is to get into a routine of exercise and proper eating. I would like to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year but so long as I am doing those things and know that I am doing my best, I'll be a happy girl.

So that is my story. I hope to get to know many of you. As much as I need support, I am here to support you all as well. I'm going to take a look around the place and become better acquainted. Take care...
Old 11-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #2  

hi, welcome to the forum, I am new too.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:38 PM   #3  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

This is a great site. There are so many knowlegable and helpful people here who can make losing weight an *easier* and less lonely venture. You CAN do this.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Hey welcome to the site I am new too!
I am glad to hear you are trying to change your habits and I am in the same boat
Stick with it !
JJ
Old 11-12-2005, 11:56 PM   #5  

Hello and welcome! I am new here as well.. I love it so far. There is always so much going on and soo so much support.

Kristina
Closed Thread