Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 04:20 PM   #1  
Tired Mommy of Two Girls

Smile New Mom/member looking for buddy

Hi There.

I just found this group and I'm trying to find my way though the boards. I just had my second baby on October 13th. I'm nursing so I'm not able to diet harshly but I do want to get rid of this weight from my pregnancy - I'll just have to do it slower! My first priority will be my nursing so if there is someone out there who can relate I'd love to chat.

I just got my DVDs for Core Secrets. I'm hoping to get a little inspiration from them too.

Oh, I guess I should list my goals - I'm 180 (down from 207 on day of birth) goal will be 155 initially, 145 long term.

Take care guys.
Heather
Old 11-11-2005, 05:17 PM   #2  
Want the old me back

S/C/G: 190/182/160

Height: 5 7"

Welcom to the site, it is great here and the support is superb. Btw, congrats on the weight loss to date; that's amazing. We have a group the starts up a new thread every Monday it's called MOMS WEIGH IN. I started it only a couple of weeks ago because I am a fairly new mom (my son is 8 months old) and have pregnancy weight to lose. Most, if not all the ladies on there have children under 1 and I know for certain some are breastfeeding. Feel free to jump on the thread and introduce yourself...they women are great.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/183/110

Hi! I'm a new mom too! I just had my 2nd son via c-section on November 4th. I'm nursing too, and it is important to me too keep nursing. Congrats on your little one. I'll buddy up with you if you want. Do you have yahoo messenger or AIM? I'm a1ways smi1ing on aim, and pixel_treasures on yahoo if you want to add me.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:15 PM   #4  
Tired Mommy of Two Girls

Hi Miranda! I'll add you. Congratulations on your new one, Landin I'm guessing! Beautiful. My new one is Clara, my first daughter is Karen. We'll talk to ya soon. I am hmks2004 on Yahoo.

Thanks for responding! I'm pretty hungry right now and trying to find a diet (healthy diet) that I can nurse with first then lose weight. This seems like a great board - It think I'm going to enjoy it!
Old 11-11-2005, 07:16 PM   #5  
Tired Mommy of Two Girls

I saw that thread. THANKS!

Baby crying.... talk to ya soon.
Closed Thread