Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 02:44 PM   #1  
Soon 2 B former fat chick

Default New and looking for a buddy.

I am a working mother of 3 girls ages 7, 6, and 3. I am looking to become a big L. I sit at a desk all day and then when I get home I have no motivation to do much of anything. I feel like a blob. I want to show my husband that I can be thin again. He is so supportive of me and I want to show him that his support does mean a lot. The thinnest he has ever seen me was at 125, after my first daughter. Before her I couldn't hit 100 pounds no matter what I ate or did, I was 94-98 and holding. I was healthy though, I did not starve myself. I did have bouts of bulemia when I was younger, but considering I was not trying to lose and was not being intentional about it they called it involuntary. I would get sick for weeks at a time and anything I ate just came back up. I did not think I needed to lose weight and in fact I was trying to work with a plan to gain. Now I am trying to lose, but I want to be healthy about it so as not to get stuck in the fad diet craze. The only thing I take is a daily is a multi-vitamin.

I am trying a healthier diet plan and am trying to get up my motivation and drive to lose more by excersize. I don't weigh myself, but decided I need to break down and buy a stupid scale anyhow, .

I have been on and off of my diet for over a month now, more on than off. I have lost a couple pant sizes , but I find that my chest and legs are getting bigger .

Last edited by formerskinnychick; 10-18-2005 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:34 PM   #2  
Soon 2 B former fat chick

Anyone?
Old 10-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #3  

Hey there. Just read your message and I have a little girl who is 8 years old too. Neat that we live so close and have similarly aged girls. Why don't you send me a note and let me know more about you? I have a trainer currently and I can ask him questions, and I have a lot of experience in exercise and diet up to the point that I am now (the dreaded last 5-10). That is where I am stuck. But I may be able to help you get to where I am now -- I hope I can help.
Closed Thread