Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 01:38 AM   #1  
Cascade

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Smile Hi All Cascade Is Here :)

Hi Everyone,

Just would like to introduce mysellf
Being overweight most of my life, I finally decided to step up, and get serious about my weight a whole 92 pounds or so I would like to "remove".
I feel so inspired by all of you, that I now believe in me and know I too can win this battle
I would like to have a diet buddy or buddies to encourage and be encouraged during this journey.

Please drop me a line,
Thanks,
Old 10-11-2005, 04:31 PM   #2  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Hi Cascade,
Welcome to 3FC> Good to have you here. I can relate to you about being overweight for most of my life too. This site is great. You are going to like it here. There's so much information, support, motivation, and friendship. I need to lose about 77 more pounds. I'm didn't have alot of motivation but the last week and a half I have been really motivated to what what I eat(portions and eating better), drinking more water and even exercising more.

If you ever want to chat, drop me a line.

Good luck. You can do it. You sound like you are in the right frame of mind.

Annie
Old 10-12-2005, 12:14 PM   #3  
Cascade

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Default My first Week weighing

Hi Annie,

Thanks, for getting back to me!!!!
Well this is/was my weighing day and I must admit I'm happy with the results so far, I have lost 5 Lbs for my first week. I feel so motivated by all here, it is a pretty amazing feeling.
This was what I was hoping for, meeting people like you.
You have encouraged me, and I thank you

Cascade

SW: 218
CW: 213
GW: 130

Balloons for each 5 pounds Lost
Old 10-12-2005, 12:35 PM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Congrats on loosing 5 lbs. That's awesome. I think you deserve some dancin' bananas. Great job. I agree this site is pretty amazing. I get so encouraged and motivated when I read what others have accomplished. It really helps me to know that they have struggled just like me and they lost the weight. So I know that I can do it to. I just have to stay positive and keep working towards my goal. Never give up.

It looks like we are shooting for close to the same goal. I would like to get to around 135. I guess for me it all depends on how I look. I honestly can't tell you what I would look like. I might look good at 140 and stop. I am just doing mini goals right now. It's easier then looking at the big picture and saying I need to lose 75 lbs. First mini goal is to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. So far I feel that I am on the right track for that. My biggest goal is to get into Onederland. I want to get under 200 lbs. That will be my first goal.

I can actually say that by talking to you and others on here I am able to help you plus I am helping myself too. It's great support and encouragement. Plus it's a great way to make friends.

You keep up the good work and feel free to vent, cheer or just chat with me whenever you need to. You can do it. Keep up the good work.

Annie
Closed Thread