Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 02:49 PM   #1  
Whats a Twistiburger?

Default Still need a buddy...

My buddy or was to be buddy hasnt contacted me, so i reckon she changed her mind dunno....I still need a buddy...ive over 100lbs to lose and would like to find someone who also has a large amount to lose...so we will have that in common...thanks yall...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:48 PM   #2  
wannaBaloser

Hey Texican,
My computer is a tad iffy as it keeps telling me I have no more space. It may just freeze one day and I will be stuck. This is my fourth computer. I seem to use them all up. I would be happy to offer all the support that I can.
I have a long way to go myself.

-19.5….22.5 to go….maybe-------by12/30--to first goal wannaBaloser PLAN: weights-mwf---tone-tthsat---
stretch qd
steps w pedometer
cardio 6d/w
min/d 30 min
cal 1200-1300/d
Old 10-15-2005, 07:39 PM   #3  
Push on

Hi Twistburger - I am new here, but would love to be your buddy.
How do we stay in touch? I have over 100 lbs to lose, joined JC today and am going to start Monday. Having one last dinner with family before I begin... I am also a mother of 3. I work outside the home, but I can be online everyday. So where do we start???
Old 10-15-2005, 11:05 PM   #4  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

I have over a 100 lbs to lose as well and really need some supportive buddies since I'm doing WW on my own. I have 134 lbs I need to lose.

I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old highly active child. You'd think I'd have no problems losing chasing after her all the time but its just not that easy for me.

I try walking with her around the block everyday but I've been pushing her on her tricycle(it has a handle to push) but I just don't feel its a good enough stride to do much so I think I'll start taking her in the stroller so I can walk faster without worry she will fall off and get hurt at higher speeds. KWIM? We just moved across country and are staying with family so I can't find my exercise dvds(Walk Away the Pounds and TaeBo) but I'm going to spend tomorrow looking some more.
Closed Thread