Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #1  

Default New here

Hi everyone, my name is Elizabeth and I'm 22. I just found out that I have PCOS and would like to lose weight before i have children. It's really hard, I've tried many times before, but never seem to succeed. I'm now at my heaviest and HAVE to make some changes. It's really hard to do, especially with my husband. He loves all kinds of junk food and sodas. Of course, I'd love to have a buddy for some support, if anyone's interested.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:14 PM   #2  
Gotta Crawl B4 U Walk

Hi Elizabeth and welcome...I am 2wks old but if you don't mind my asking what is PCOS??? Also what plans have you tried?
Old 10-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #3  

PCOS is PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome There's actually a board here about it PCOS if you wanna take a look. This link actually explains PCOS and what exactly it is.

Anyway, I've tried Weight Watchers and South Beach. I've also tried cutting calories and fat, it's all just so hard. Not having any support doesnt really help either. What plan are you using??
Old 10-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #4  
Me&nephew super heros

Hi Elizabeth,
My name Heather. I'm 21, college student, and married(my hubby lifes for fast food and frozen pizzas). I also would like a buddy. I had a transplant around 1 1/2 ago and have trouble losing weight as well and I need to get healthier before I can even consider having a baby..I would love to a have a buddy.. Pm me if u are interesed...
Old 10-02-2005, 10:53 PM   #5  
Pound by Pound

Height: 5'4"

Hi Elizabeth - I'm a newbie too but wanted to say a Big Welcome to 3FC!

*ps* I also have PCOS - if ya ever want to chat, just look me up!
Closed Thread