Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 01:16 PM   #1  

Unhappy New Here...Would Lika a Buddy for Support

Hi everyone. My name is Jamie and I'm new here. I am desperate to loose 60 pounds that I gained with 2 pregnancies. I've lost about 20 so far and still have about 40 or so to go. I'm finding it very hard to do with a toddler and a newborn who need my attention, not to mention the fact that my husband refuses to give up any junk food and tells me I am fine the way I am. I DO NOT want to be 'fine'...and I want to look and feel good about myself....so I feel I need to find support somewhere else. My biggest problem is that I get up in the middle of the night to make a bottle and I snack on all types of junk...I don't acknowledge that I do it until the next morning when I remember...
SO......would any one like to be a buddy? If so u can either hit me back here on the forum or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you all so much and have a good day for all of you.......

~*~Jamie~*~
Old 09-29-2005, 09:55 AM   #2  
lovtolose

Red face seeking a buddy

Jamie:
I am a 33 year old mom of 2. A kindergarten boy and a preschool girl. I am setting a goal to lose 30 more pounds. I put on alot of weight during my pregnancies and never got around to losing it. But I am focused now and looking for a buddy too. Let me know if you are still looking.

Barbara

Last edited by lovtolose; 09-29-2005 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:25 AM   #3  

Welcome
Margret
Old 09-29-2005, 11:32 AM   #4  
Woman on a mission

S/C/G: 200/200/130

I'll be your support!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:06 PM   #5  
Hot Momma Material

My name is Tangee, I'm 29 and have 100 pounds to lose. I am very motivated to get it off. I currently weigh 247 pounds and want to get to 150 pounds. I have just started drinking my daily 8 to 10 glasses of a water a day and cutting out sweets again. I was originally at 279, got down to 213, and then got pregnant with my son who is now 4 1/2 months old. Got back to eating my old way and not excercising which I am now ready to correct. I really could use a buddy.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Hello I am looking for a Buddy myself.... Hope all you girls keep up the good work you have done.... I am here for any one who needs a ear for support.... trying to find new ways to tone my body up all I have been doing is walking and that is about it..

thanks Tonya
Old 09-30-2005, 09:59 AM   #7  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Morning all. I'm Annie, a 34 yr old mother of 3. I'm an old member yet new again. I'm back after a 2 year gap. Not sure what happened or why I stopped posting but I'm back and ready to step up to the plate to getting to a healthier weight and lifestyle. I'll be your buddy. I'm here to lend support or just be an ear to listen. Since being here last, I am down from 240 to 213. My ultimate goal is to weigh about 135. My short term goal is to weigh under 200 by the end of the year. That's about 15 pounds in 3 months. Definitely an acheivable goal, I think. I hope to hear back from you all. Good luck.

Hugs, Annie
Old 09-30-2005, 07:22 PM   #8  

Red face

Closed Thread