Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 03:07 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Smile Moving and SERIOUSLY need buddies in Orange County, California!

Hi everyone! My name is Shari and I am 19. I've always been the big girl, ever since I was in elementary school. I was the outsider, the quiet, smart one with the accent. The freak. When I was in middle school, I was 145 and thought I was so fat. I was for my age but now, I would kill to be 145 again! LOL The high school I attended is in a upper class suburb. All the kids are spoiled and pretty....except me. I am the ugly duckling in a ocean of swans. And I'm tired of it. I joined WW a couple of months ago and lost thirteen lbs the first couple of weeks. Then my home life got even more difficult and I halted WW. I went to the doctor about a month ago and found out that I gained back five pounds. That was it. I'm not doing this anymore! I'm not going to be the fat girl anymore. I decided to get out of my rut. I was depressed because of so many things in my life so I decided to change them. I couldn't find a good job, I hated living at home (me and my stepfather do not get along), I felt like such a loser. So I killed two birds with one stone. I applied for several jobs out of state and got callbacks. I take it as a sign because I've been applying everywhere in Alabama and no callbacks but I send my resume out to another state and I got callbacks that week. I accepted a position in California. This is my time for change. This is a new job, a new life. It's time for me to shake off all the negativity and leave it in Alabama because I'm not going to be that girl in California. I will succeed and I will be happy.

Sorry for my rambling on! I just want some friends that have the same goals as me. Maybe we can join a gym together or something. Thanks for reading!
Old 09-20-2005, 03:13 PM   #2  

Hey, I'm not in Orange County....but if you want to buddy up via email them let me know!--you seem like a real sweet girl

hey you never know, maybe when we both lose a certain amount we can meet up for a weekend or something
Old 09-20-2005, 03:24 PM   #3  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

That would be great Beth. I just need friends with the weight goals like me. All my friends have no problem with their weight.
Closed Thread