Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:59 PM   #1  

Smile anyone need a friend??

Hello all....
My name is Chris and I am brand new here and after reading for awhile, I have found where I belong...I am 31 years old and a busy mom and wife, some where in the shuffle of life I lost ME!! I am not complaining about my family I love them!! I have managed to gain about 75 pounds in my 8 years of marriage and NOW is my time to lose 100+ ponds! I have a long journey ahead of me and I know that and finding some support is so helpful so if anyone wants a new friend I am here! i have over 100 lbs to go....so good luck to eveyone here!!! Together we can do it!

Last edited by cthomas; 09-15-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:03 PM   #2  

I will be happy to be your friend. I need to loose about 50 and I am trying to have a family and it is hard on me I have unexplained infertility, my doctor said I could be the one that has to lose weight in order to get pregnant. So here is a friend for you my name is Starlett
Old 09-15-2005, 11:26 PM   #3  
Jump

Default Feeling very FAT...not phat

Hi- My name is Di...I just jumped on the scale and realized I have gained ANOTHER 9 lms onto my all time high of 189 !! I guess that puts me at 198,...OMG, that sounds awful!!

I am a 34 year old single mom with an 11 yr old son. I currently date a 28 year old guy. He actually does not care about my weight...I DO, though!!! I feel so self conscious when I am around his friends & then the other night he mentioned that his ex had lost about 50 lbs...I guess you could say jealuosy has motivated me!!

Anyway....looking for all kinds of support!!

Old 09-15-2005, 11:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

Default Hi

Hi all! I just wanted to say to Starlett , have you had your thyroid checked? I had a hard time (also overweight) getting pregnant. I finally found out 3 & 1/2 years ago that my thyroid was underactive. Anyhow I went on medication and I have a three year old daughter, and one year old son. BTW, I also live in Cordova!! So glad to see someone else from home!
take care
carafre
Old 09-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #5  

Default hi starlett

It is really strange but I was in the same boat as you...
it took me over a year to get pregnant with my daughter (she is 6 now)
anyway i lost about 50 lbs then and sure enough i got preg...i know how awful it can be each month, hang in there i am sure that it will happen....
you will be so thankful you lost some weight before you get preg....dont be like me I gained alot and never lost any of it!!
Old 09-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #6  

Red face In the same boat!!!

Hi all, i am a newbie! I am planning on coming off of birth control in October. I hope i do not encounter any problems, but i am overweight. I really want to lose weight before getting pregnant so that i can be healthy for my unborn child and have no complications. I really need support though, i have tried the last 6 months or so and no luck. I am tired of going this struggle alone! I hope this will be my final attempt.
Closed Thread