Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 07:07 AM   #1  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Default Calling potential buddies!

Hi all

Well, i have some 95lbs to lose and need some motivation and am happy to motivate others too to help us all reach our goal. I am 27 yrs old and live in Australia. My goal at this stage is a possible holiday to Queensland at Christmas so that is my mini goal - to perhaps be able to wear a swimsuit last time we went there, I wore shorts and a top and felt so out of place.

I intend on following a basic low fat diet through ishape and hope that it will give me the motivation I need.

Please any potential buddies - I need your support! Please feel free to PM me so we can succeed in our "quests" together

Daisy.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Just wanted to pop in and say Welcome!!
Old 08-22-2005, 11:18 PM   #3  
fat fighter

Thank you! Great to be here

Daisy
Old 08-22-2005, 11:25 PM   #4  
Cynful

HI Daisy today I jus joinned too , looks like you are a very happy positive person I am sure you will continue to work on your goal and succeed ! Welcome Daisy , hope to see you around I started losing weight again in January when I weighed 234 almost at your weight and I am now 181 kinda slow now but I know I will get there one day about 6 yrs ago I weighed 316 so I am sure I will succeed xo Best of luck too
Old 08-22-2005, 11:45 PM   #5  
fat fighter

Thanks Cynful. I have decided that positivity is the best way to approach this and will do my best

Congrats on your current weight loss - great start and I am sure you will succeed also. I mean, when we look at the alternatives what other way is there to go but improve our health and life. There really is no comparison is there.

Best wishes and hope to see your scale going down, along with mine.

Daisy
Closed Thread