Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 10:32 PM   #16  

Hey Amanda,

Thanks for the encouragement. I was having a bad weight day. Are there some days when you can deal with it and other days where its too much to handle and you can't stand it anymore? I think that was one of those days. Your words did make me feel much better.

Anyway, I constantly feel haunted by my parents genes, especially my mothers. She's only 5'2 and had problems with weight. I think I have the same problems. And our diet wasn't very good. Very basic meat and potatoes kind of diet. But since I moved out on my own (about 5 years ago) my meat intake has dropped drastically. And we HAD to FINISH OUR PLATES before we left the kitchen table. That was a bad habit that has taken a while to break.

That crazy that your father use to sleepwalk and eat. Its like he literally couldn't get food off of his mind. I hope he never walked too far. That can get scary.
It sounds like you're doing really well with your weight. If you or anyone else ever needs help or just someone to talk to, i'll be here you're right, we can all get through this.

Anyway, for further posts and stuff, my name is heather. i use ralph as a screenname until i became more comfortable with the site and everything. but call me either one, i answer to both.

talk to everyone later! and thanks again.

~heather
Closed Thread