Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #1  
Living the journey...

Wink 24 yr old w/ 100+ to lose & would love a buddy!

Hello 3FC! My name is Kristy and I'm a 24 yr old college student who enjoys photography, art, interior decorating, reading, music, movies and traveling. I love spending time with my family, especially my two adorable nieces that are 2 and 4!

I've struggled with weight my entire life and I'm at an all-time high of 340 pounds. As I type that I can hardly believe it. I'm a spirited, passionate, adventorous person, but my physical body weighs me down. My weight is excess baggage and it is truly keeping me from living the life that I want to live, the life I deserve to live.

The lives WE ALL deserve to live!

I've recently made a promise to myself that I will never spend another summer fat!!! For as long as I can remember I've always said that I will begin -- tomorrow... No more tomorrows. The time to begin is now! And anyone who wants to join me on this adventure is more than welcome to come along for the ride. And if there's anyone who needs a buddy and support on their own adventure, I am here.

Let's do this! It's time! And do you know how fabulous it will be next summer to slip into a bathing suit and feel like a million bucks? ohhhh... so exciting! I'm not going to "try" to lose weight, I WILL lose weight. I've made up my mind to succeed. Has anyone else?

~Kristy

Last edited by starcity; 06-20-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #2  

Hi, you are at the right place for support, ideas, and even some laughs! DM
Old 06-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #3  
Kate

Well im almost 24 and want to lose 70lbs!! I'm in Canada...Ontario! Just started LAWL. I don't want to spend another summer fat either!! Support would be great! I'm on msn messenger!
Old 06-20-2005, 06:02 PM   #4  
Seeking self security

Hi I'm in the same boat. Every summer I suffer trying to find something to wear that is not a hooded sweatshirt. I have about a hundred pounds to lose also. I'd like to lose 20 by my birthday mid september. Starcity, what area are you in? I'd love to be on this journey together. I am 25, and also have two adorable neices. Hope to hear from you

Last edited by insekur; 06-20-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:53 PM   #5  
Living the journey...

Thank you all for responding! It feels great to find people to partner up with. Today I did an hour of aerobics and woo hoo did it feel great! At this point I HAVE to do it, so I might as well enjoy the heck out of it, right?

Just to let you know I live in the Kansas City area.

Quote for the day: Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow". -- Anonymous

Last edited by starcity; 06-20-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Closed Thread