Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 06:16 AM   #1  
Confused Cow

Default Hullo!

Just a quick hello!

I am 23, work in construction and I have been struggling to lose my excess weight for a few years. I do well then loose motivation very quickly. However, I have promised myself this is the last year I am going to be fat (I am only 5' 1") and I have been working hard cycling, aerobics and walking.

I now need to start combatting my love of food and to this end purchased a "magic bullet" to hopefully help making my own meals easier then it has been so far.

I am also following the Flylady system for getting my home organised and I have vowed that 2005 is the year the real me emerges...
Old 06-20-2005, 04:46 PM   #2  

Default Welcome

I too have struggled with my weight with what seems like FOREVER. I am also determined to make this the last year I have to worry about this. Would be happy to exchange thoughts and ideas with you.

My husband has a construction company so I know that there is a lot of physical work involved in that line of work. I help him occassionally but also have a full time day job in an office.

BTW -- what are "Magic Bullet" and the "FlyLady System"?
Closed Thread