Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 01:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Question Body For Life Buddy?

Hello
Iam looking for a buddy (or two) who are doing the Body For Life challenge...Iam on day 25 and would like some buddies for encouragement and to maybe change recipes and stuff.....
I have about 30 more lbs (or 6 dress sizes) to lose!
Karla
Old 06-15-2005, 06:44 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

Hi Karla, I think there is somebody doiing BFL for Women in Miscelleneous Clubs. You can always start a thread on your own and maybe people will join in.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:26 AM   #3  
stbakd

how is your grandbaby and sister smy jenifer? glen
Old 06-15-2005, 07:28 PM   #4  

Hi Karla - I'm on DAY 3 of WEEK 4 of the BFL challenge (unoffical challenge). My husband and I are doing it together. However, I was seeing so little weight come off that I've started this week using the WW points system rather than the diet they recommend. I may go back to that diet after a few weeks, if I see some results. I think the program is great, and easy to follow. We've been on their recommended exercise for a couple years, but with this challenge we're being VERY faithful! Congratulations on your great results so far!
Laura Y
Old 06-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #5  
WW Moderator

Hi Glen, that is my sister Suzanne that has the grandbaby. She's a doll and growing like crazy! Amy is doing well. She's hovering around her goal weight.

Laura - BFL tends to be slow for loss at the start of the plan. You're building a little muscle, and your muscles are also retaining water while they get stronger. You may be losing fat, but don't see it on the scale because of the water. Hang in there!
Closed Thread