Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 06:08 PM   #1  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default I'm back... been a while

My last post on the site was some time in November (i believe).

I started at 240ish and was down to 209 - well winter came and went - and I'm back up about 6 pounds (up to 215), which isn't bad for getting lazy, but I'm not exactly proud of it.

So it's back to my exercises I'm back walking again - this time with a little more running (last year I had an injury in my left calf that prevented me from running - not sure what it was, didn't bother to check it out at all... I'm bad at that). Well it's healed up and now I can run a bit without feeling like the calf muscle is going to snap in half...

I'm not necessarily running as in Jogging, but running in the fields playing with my children and husband (playing frisbee, soccer, tossing around a football & flying a kite). I just recently started this within the past week, and I realized how lazy I had gotten.

GOing to start keeping track of what I eat again... lowering my fat/calorie intake and bumping up the healthy foods.

For example, tonight were having breaded zucchini sticks with a 5 ounce lean beef steak + brown rice.

Going for an hour walk afterwards then grabbing a crystal lite slurpee (oh thank heaven for 7-11 lol). Head home and watch survivor finale YAHOO! Still not sure who I'm cheering for, I guess I like the guys...

Anywho, I plan to go down to 175 for my first goal... then plan to drop down lower, possibly 160... we'll see, I may pick up a lot of muscle mass which may make it hard to go any lower.

Anyone else looking for a similar weight loss amount?

More info about me... I'm 25 years old with two children (ages 3 and 6). Been heavy since I hit puberty (205 lbs when I was in grade 8). THe lowest weight I had been was right after I met my fiancee at 180... then the weight climbed from there... :S
Closed Thread