Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 01:16 AM   #1  

Default Need to loose 75 pounds...looking for buddy...

Hi! My name is April and I live in Oklahoma and need to loose 75 pounds.
I am looking for someone to be buddies with...so that we can be there to celebrate each other's achievments and be there to show support and keep each other from giving up on bad days. It would also help me out alot to have someone holding me accountable for the choices I make in regards to the foods I eat and things like that.
Old 05-15-2005, 03:50 PM   #2  
Cat Lover

Hi I too have around 75 lbs to lose. I wld like to be your buddy. I am doing a low carb. what are u doing? I live in Ohio.

Let me know
Old 05-15-2005, 04:17 PM   #3  
Jessica

Default buddy?

I am also doing a low carb diet and wanting to lose 70lbs. I would love to buddy up with you guys, if you'll have me . I'm in NY.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:42 PM   #4  

We can all 3 be buddies! The more the merrier is what I always say! I will start checking in here on a daily basis and let you all know how my day is going. So far today I have done really good with my eating...had a salad with lite dressing for lunch with an apple and a glass of water. Skipped breakfast again....thats my downfall I need to remember to eat breakfast every morning.

I'm never hungry then though...I always get the hungriest at night. which is when I cave in and begin to snack. I need to quit doing that...b/c I need to loose this weight to improve my health. If I start eating 3 well balanced meals a day maybe I won't be as hungry at night.

anyhow I am at 210 now and I want to loose between 70 and 75 pounds...won't be easy but I am sure togetehr we can all do it.

Wow between us we'll be loosing like almost 2 people...thats amazing to think about.

How are your days going?
Closed Thread