Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #1  

Default Need 20 something, single email buddy with lots to lose!

Hi, I have been reading this site for a bit... I've tried to find buddies but nobody seems to want to be my buddy.
I would really love to have a buddy to email with. Share weight loss ideas, support etc.. It would be great if you were around my age and single so we have more in common.
I'm 29, live in Oregon and have about 120 lbs to lose. I am vegetarian and would love any ideas on diet also.
Anyways, if anyone finds some interest in me and would love to email and keep in touch, PM me.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2005, 11:19 AM   #2  
Ephesians 4:13!

hey there,

i'd love to be your buddy! looks like your off to a good start losing them pounds. hit me up. i'm 21 with lots to lose myself..

xoxo
Old 03-22-2005, 06:06 PM   #3  
Seeking self security

Hola, i live with my boyfriend of 2 plus years and don't have many friends. He doesn't need to diet and we eat most meals together. He is supportive, but he thinks i am obsessive so he's not an enforcer or much of a promoter of my weightloss. What I'm saying is i'd like someone or some people to share anecdotal humor and frequent tales of battle and defeat. Im 25 and not new to this site though i'll admit i read much more than I post. I find inspiration as anyone in my situation (i hate my body) would when reading of success. I have a solid 50 to lose off the bat, as a preliminary goal. I'm not on a strict program, this week, but i do either Atkins or low cal or meal replacements but i've been excercising less and less each month. Anyhow you can see i need a plan of action, and basically i'd say a new lifestyle, but how can i change what i've always been, which is insekur. Plus i'm currently unemployed so i am either depressed or melancholy, depending on the weather, not quite schizo but close. I live in CA and have four birds; sammy, lola, willow and bubba sunshine. No kids,but i love them, i have two neices 5 and 6 that are moving to Cali at the end of this month, and a newphew 8 in Wa. I go to community college and have for years and years, i like taking classes but am indecisive on a career. Also i write, anything, poems, short stories, essays. Maybe we can start a poetry thread, I think i'm an o.k writer, it's like my one creative outlet, language. That, and obsessing about my appearance.

Last edited by insekur; 03-22-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:30 AM   #4  
Support soccer in the USA

I'm 29 as well. Basically, right now I eat 1200 calories a day and walk for 2 miles a day and bike (stationary bike) for two miles a day.
Anyone interested in buddying up, I would appreciate it too!
Old 03-24-2005, 11:04 AM   #5  

I am 24 and need to lose about 100 pounds! I was doing really well around the start of the year and lost 14 pounds. Then I went out of town, got out of the routine and gained 12 of it back. I would really enjoy having someone to help motivate me. PLus I would love to lend my support to others! So, I am very interested in buddying up with someone!
Old 03-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #6  

Smile hi all uk gal wanting buddy !!!

hi im 22
in need of motivation, i have been trying to lose weight for 2 years now as i was on the pill and depo injection (which caused my weight gain as i was a size 8-10 b4) i shoot up to a size 14!! im now back to size 12 i have cheated by having liposculpture say 6 months ago and i am happy with the results although my skin hasnt fully retracted back yet id love some 1 may be in simillar situation if not some 1 that will help motivate me, as i get depressed its part of M.E,
in the long term i am hoping that i will make a slim toned model ( thats what im trying to get in to) id love to have definition again and to be slim again.
please chat to me if ya wanna be my buddy!! i live in UK london
Closed Thread