Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 01:31 PM   #1  

Default new member!

new member here, I'm at an all time high right now. Even the day of my daughters birth I was 40lbs lighter!
I've had some heavy problems with depression over the past 2 years thats caused me to gain this weight, and now that I have it under control (under care of doctor)
I can do something about this excess weight that is bringing me down too!
I'm looking to buddy up with someone to keep me motivated and on track, pref. someone who has or had similar weight loss goals. =)
Old 03-19-2005, 06:36 PM   #2  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hi there and welcome!

You have found and wonderful group of people to support you. Everyone here on 3FC's has been so friendly, warm, and most of all, SUPPORTIVE!

What diet plan are you following? I'm doing Weight Watcher's although it doesn't matter which plan you follow, as long as you do just that.....follow. I find that the support of others is right up at the top of my list of things that make me a success.

Speaking of success, my story is almost like so many others.....went to WW, lost 43.8 lbs and was only about 3 pounds from goal.....had a bad week, didn't go to the meeting. Didn't catch up the following week, missed another meeting......and so it went until about 4 weeks ago when I could tell I had gained BIG TIME....so back to WW I went, head hung and ashamed. But you know, my leader is so wonderful. She hugged me and said that the biggest thing that counted was that I was back there again. Winners don't quit. So I had gained ALL my 43.8 lbs plus another .4 so there I was, starting over. I've lost 15.3 lbs so far and have about 34 to go.

You'll make it......the people here will cheer you on.....find a group here, there are so many. Depending on your age, there are wonderful groups for all ages. I'm in the fab 40's for WW. Look around and see what you can find.

Hope to 'see' alot of you here.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:09 AM   #3  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Hi and welcome!
Old 03-20-2005, 07:18 AM   #4  

hi,
saw your post I am from upstate new york area.I dont have much to lose but I am really having a hard time dropping the weight after you hit that 40 it seems like the lbs do not want to come off. i would like to loss at least 10 and 15 would be great. I had lost 4 lbs this month and when I weigh in today I have gained it all back, i hope it is water weigh that time of the month, anyway hope you are doing good.
sue
Closed Thread