Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 06:08 PM   #1  

Default someone in TX

I live in arlington, tx i would like to find a buddy to talk to, really just support, i live with my boyfriend, but not much support comes from home. Anyone just give me a message, thanks

Jessica
Old 03-03-2005, 10:01 PM   #2  
jmuns79

i just joined myself. when i graduated from college, i weighed probably around 190-200 pounds (i'm not sure because i avoided the scale like the plague!). i did the weight watchers "at home" version (i was too embarassed to go to meetings) and lost about 40 pounds. now, i'm slowly gaining the weight back (i also live with my boyfriend who loves cheese fries and chicken fingers).

my goal weight is 140, but i honestly don't know if i can get that low. we'll see.

i'm doing the weight watchers thing - i find that it really works for me. what about you?

julie
Old 03-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #3  
Movin' right along...

Hey girl! I'm pretty new here as well. What sort of plan are you on?? How much do you want to lose??
I'm on a "general" diet plan of counting calories. I write EVERYTHING down and log it into Fitday.com. That site has been sooo helpful. Sometimes, if I don't have time to eat, I'll drink a slimfast shake and eat a piece of fruit. For dinner, I eat Lean Cuisines or Healthy Choice meals. I live in the Middle East so those are hard to find. We have one store with them that imports from the States but they run out pretty fast. I finally asked them when their shipment comes in. So, I go buy ALL of them. They are my saviours. I hate cooking!! I tend to eat junk if I see preparing a huge meal in my future

Anyway, let us know what you're doing to make a healthy lifestyle for yourself.

Love,
Deanne
Old 03-04-2005, 09:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/195/160

Height: 5'8"

Hello!
I am also new here- I am hoping that hanging around here will give me extra support and motivation. I must hop over and explore the weight watchers forum as that is the diet I'm following. What eating plan do you follow?
Old 03-05-2005, 02:32 PM   #5  

Wink Hello All

Hey there,
I just joined yesterday.I'm 23.I just moved here from Europe to NYC I'm loving it.I have decided that 2005 is going to be my weight goal year!I have 40 pounds to lose.I don't have many friends here yet so support is minimum.I want a buddy that's doing WW so we can support each other and laugh alittle.pick each other up all the way.take care
Tubby
Closed Thread