Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #1  

Red face Starting Over....Again!

Hi there. I just joined Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and have got off to a pretty good start. 11lbs so far! I am hoping to get some support to help me get to my goal of 140lbs which just seems so far away right now. I have been dieting on and off for ever and a day but I am hoping that this time will be the last. I've had a pretty rough time over the past 2 years, I lost my Grandma and my Dad, my relationship broke down, I was quite ill and hospitalised in the Carribean and this week I lost my job. Aside from that I'm great!! I know that losing weight won't change my life (or the crummy things that happen), but I know it will change the way I live. I booked myself a holiday for May in anticipation of a slimmer me. Can anyone help me get into my bikini!!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:10 AM   #2  

I'd love to buddy up. I am a single mother and was on Weight Watchers for 8 months, was within 4 pounds of goal and went off. I started back this week. I know I can do it.

I just got back from the Carribean - I loved it!!!

Loss of family is devastating - I lost my father almost 2 years ago and the pain still sticks with. Every time I visit my mother - I am reminded of his loss.

As far as relationships go - I don't have one now and am not looking, though someday I would.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:14 AM   #3  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Default Moral Support?

I can be there for you... I am trying to be slimmed down by May as well but for my wedding, not necessarily a bikini... Though being able to look nice is lingerie wouldn't hurt any I'm not on WW though, I'm counting calories and working out.... but if you want some moral support, you can count on me for some!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:54 AM   #4  
Christine

Just decided to go back to Start Over...Again> I am currenlty very unhappy with my weight. I had previously been on WW. But have gone way off int eh last year or so. Looking for Buddies to hlep me with my goal...encouragement for one anothre. I absolutely love to eat. IO am currently at 170. ( My heaviest with out bieng pregnant) I am married and mom to 3 great girls. Love to hear from ya!
Closed Thread