Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 01:05 PM   #1  
Loo-Sa!

Talking I'm a Newbie!!!

Hi! My name is Missy and I'm 5'8" and 191 lbs. My highest weight was 200 but I've slowly moved down the scale. I'm looking to get to 140 in the long term and get healthier and more fit.

Look forward to getting to know you all!!
Old 10-26-2004, 01:54 PM   #2  
Any Help would be great!

Hello Missy! I am currently trying to lose weight! I just started my own At home "The Firm" Workouts to help me exercise. How are you doing with your workouts? I found this site about a month ago and now I've decieded that I need to so something so I'm pretty much new to this site but Im going to do what I can and try to be as Cheerful as possibe in the process. And also be here to help others.
Looking forward to see results in ALL OF US! hehe..
Old 10-26-2004, 03:29 PM   #3  
Autumn_Online

Wink Hello there...

Hi there Audi Girl. I'm sorta new here sorta not...lol* I joined a few months ago but lost motivation. Mostly because I had a lot of major events going on in my life and sort of put losing weight on the back burner. I'm back at it now, an really am hoping to reach my goal this time.

I'm 23, married to a great hubbie, and together we have a two year old cutie named McKenzie.

Right now I weigh 195 pounds...which reminds me I need to update my signature! Argh. Lol* My highest weight has been 210 pounds while I was in highschool, but when I was 18 I got down to 128. I gained it all back when I became pregnant though, and actually weigh about 20 pounds more than I did at 9 months pregnant.

So, if you wanna chat or yap about weight loss and diet and all that you can reach me AIM as AutumnBuddhist. Good luck and hope to hear from you!
Old 10-27-2004, 09:43 AM   #4  

Default Need a buddy too

Hi, I'm new here coming over from the Six Week Body Makeover. I have about 15 pounds to lose and can no longer do that diet plan. I think my body has given up too. I lost about 17 pounds then gained back 7. I am starting SBD on Monday, 11/1, but trying to integrate and learn between now and then.

I have three kids - 14, 11 and 2, and work full time. I could use a buddy and some motivation. I get on my treadmill 5 days a week for 45 minutes and do some band sculpting, which I like. I'm just frustrated!
Old 11-03-2004, 09:45 AM   #5  
Im back again!

Default Hello Missy!!!

hey, i am alos in MASS where abouts are u located? im outside of boston area..... lookin to buddy up walk ect
Closed Thread