Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 01:54 AM   #1  

Smile New to the forum

Hi,
I am a SAHM of 2. I need to lose weight and have been looking for a forum/support group online.
I hope this is it! I've been reading some of the other posts and they sound so much like me! Hope to get to "know" you guys and be of support to others as well!

Warmly,
Amy
Old 10-26-2004, 02:43 AM   #2  

Hi Amy. I am a SAHM of one and need to lose a bit more. I am looking for someone to keep me going especially when I don't feel like doing anything but watch tv when I am home. If you can help then that would be great.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:10 AM   #3  
Im back again!

Talking hi amy!

hey there im also a SAHM, of 2 5 yo boy and 3 yo girl, im hopingto get a jumpstart on my weightloss b4 xmas-- hope being the operative word!! im looking to lose about 25lbs or so...my current weight is 178 my first mini goal is 170--but total ending goal is about 145-150. whoohooo starting is the hardest part tho!
Old 10-26-2004, 05:58 PM   #4  

Gabrielle, I would be happy to buddy up with you for weight loss!
you too Jenn! I need to lose weight BADLY. I weigh more now than I ever have in my life. I've always had weight problems but it's gotten worse over the last couple of years.
I look forward to seeing our progress though! That will be NICE!
Old 10-27-2004, 10:51 AM   #5  

I'm a SAHM, dd 6y, ds 5y, ds almost 2, dd 5 months. I also homeschool. I'm looking for some support also. I'm currently 195, but went as high as 226 with the last pregnancy. My first goal is 189! I keep getting to 191, but cant seem to dip below the 190, so I revamped my goal to just get me under that mark. My first 'real' goal is 180, I think that will put me into tons of pre-baby jeans. My mom is losing weight also and she is a few sizes below me. Since this woman loves to shop and has tons of nice clothes to give me you would think that would be enough motivation! I'd like some tough love to help me get me going.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:45 PM   #6  

How is everyone today??? Hope you guys are doing well!
I did okay yesterday but last night I flopped. I WILL
do better today!!!
Hi luvinmom! Wishing you well with your goals! YOU CAN DO IT!
Old 10-27-2004, 07:23 PM   #7  

Hi everyone. I did well yesterday but am taking it slow today since I don't feel well. May be since I ran two days in a row and know that I shouldn't have since I am just getting into running. Oh well a day off (30 minutes SLOW walk) may have been what I needed and will get back to it tomorrow. It may do me alot of good.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:32 PM   #8  

Hope you are feeling better Gabrielle!
How is everyone doing today? Hope you guys are well!
I need a cup of coffee... all this dreary weather has me dragging...
Old 10-31-2004, 09:46 AM   #9  

well I am feeling better and did alot. I did taebo and ran and am feeling good about it. I also have two more lbs gone!!! I am at 146 which I am liking. Now I just need to get myself to work out more and not slow down since I got this far. Iwill run again today so that is fine with me and my hubby will have our daughter so that will make it easier for me to do it.
Closed Thread