Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 10:27 AM   #1  
Faded Like The Stars

Smile Just Joined and Thankyou!

For 2 years now I have needed to lose weight and ive finally started to take the steps towards doing it. Hopefully belonging to a community that is striving towards the same thing as myself will help me to keep motivated and finally achieve my goals.

A little about myself for anyone who cares to read: Ive just turned 21 years old (2 weeks ago) and my battle with my weight started when I had my first major soccer injury which stopped me from walking for a little while and made me take a ear out from playing. The next year I was back and I was injured again, this time seriously - i broke my patella (knee cap) and required surgery to realign my bones. This stopped me walking for 2 months and from playing soccer for 2 years. These injuries and my not changing my diet to suit my lifestyle contributed to my weight gain.

Im now getting things back on track, im studying at university, playing soccer again and i have a lovely boyfriend, the only thing Im lacking is the motivation to lose weight! Hopefully im now taking the righ steps towards achieving my goals.

Tel
Old 07-26-2004, 11:27 AM   #2  

Heya! Welcome to 3fc. I find the site really motivating, I like to read the maintainers forum, they have acheived a LOT. It's also nice to read other people's weign ins to see that even through ups and downs people are sticking at it.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:42 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Tel,

It sounds like you have been through alot. Take it easy! You are doing a wonderful job by coming here!

Welcome! It is great to have you here!
Closed Thread