Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 04:47 PM   #1  
Type *

Talking New here, looking for a buddy

Im a 27 year old female, I have always battled with my weight. Never more than 50 pounds over, luckily. Nothing seems to work for me, until now. In the last 3 weeks I have been doing Pilates and watching what I ate. For the last week and a half I have really been careful. Ive lost 13 pounds so far, and I am more and more excited everyday. Im a TYPE O blood type, so if you've read the book (Eat right for your type) you know that type O's cannot have carbs, wheat or sugar. So out they went and the pounds are dropping off. So Im looking for a buddy to help keep me motivated. If you are a type O I can really help!
Old 06-24-2004, 06:07 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hello and welcome!!

Wanted to congratulate you on your success so far!! Great job. This site is a great place for motivation and inspiration!! Hope you enjoy it to the fullest!!

I'm not a type O.....I believe a type A, not sure, (I should know this shouldn't I? ) but I just had to stop in and give you a warm welcome and to let you know you're doing a great job!!

Take Care

Marti
Old 06-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #3  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hello caralea! welcome to 3FC! this is a great site to get to know many different people who are on diets just like you and i. i would love to be your buddy! we can both modivate eachother.

well i hope to hear from you soon!

-kaitikat
Old 06-25-2004, 12:49 PM   #4  
Type *

Thanks, glad to be here and losing weight. Its about time!
Old 06-27-2004, 02:16 PM   #5  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hello caralea! how is your diet going? mine is going pretty good. im almost at my goal. i have about 4 more pounds to lose. im so excited! once i get to my goal im going to eat all of my favorite foods! ill probably gain it right back! lol!
well i hope to hear from you soon!

-kaitikat
Closed Thread