Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 06:36 PM   #1  
... trying this again.

Red face 20/f going from 230 to 150 NEEDS BUDDY!!! :)

Hello all!

I was an active member here at the begining of the year, but when my died - so did my died! lol

I'm back and ready for my fresh start. I haven't really lost or gained. I'm looking for a buddy - a committed buddy who loves to talk! lol I need a strong relationship.

I'm a dance teacher and live with my fiance and our two cats. I'm starting beauty school this spring. I did go to college at a major university, but that just wasn't me. I love to just get up and go on a road trip or go shopping for more gadgets to pamper my felines. I love to shop and I'm a republican. lol I'm pretty much an at-home person as I only work three days a week and a few weekends a month. I'm a chatter so if you love to talk, we'd be great friends. I'm very open so a friendship along with a buddy thing would be great, too.

I would like to communicate with my buddy through email. You can reach me at I'm open to multiple buddies or a small group. Ill be here daily if at all possible, but I check my email several times throughout the day.

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 09-07-2004 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Email address removed. Please use PM function to exchange addresses.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:33 PM   #2  
NCsmurfette

HI!!
I am 24 y/o in the same boat as you. I am at 207 currently and my mini goal right now is 175 (but I would love to be in the 150 range). I really need a buddy also!! What plan are you doing? They are starting weight watchers at my job and I have semi-done that about a year ago with a friend. It worked great for my friend, but I didn't have the determination to stick with it.
Anyways...hope to talk to you again!!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:11 PM   #3  

Hi, our stats are like almost identical! And so much as for our personality as well. I only work 3 days a week too, so I do get on the net alot. My weight is a big issue for me, I want to lose every pound, but I feel if I had a buddy along the way, it would be such a more enjoyable journey. Let me tell ya about myself, I'm 23 years old and I am married and we have one son. My highest weight when I was pregnant was 256lbs, yes I was quite a hoss! After being teased from my in-laws I went on a crash diet, and loss 100lbs in 6 months. (I had my son in July and by Xmas I went from 235lbs to 138lbs.) It sad to say that I've gained quite a bit back, I'm currently 230lbs. I'd love to shed 90lbs of it, and thought you may want to try this with me. I love to talk, and gab, and just have someone experience what I am going through with me, I think it makes it alot easier, and more motivation for the both of us! If you would like to try this out, let me know and I'd love to get skinny with ya!! lol Talk to you soon! Tasha
Closed Thread