Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 09:04 AM   #1  
Dana

Default Ohio Mom of 3 Needs Buddy

Hello Everyone,

Looking for a buddy to help keep motivated and that I can help too. I am great at motivation others, just not myself.

I am married ( second time ) with 3 children, 2 girls ages 9 and 12, one son age 7 soon to be 8. I am a stay at home mom, but do alot of ebay for my husband, so I guess you could say that I am a part time work from home kind of mom.

I weigh 204 and would like to be at 135 , I need to lose 69 pounds. I am 5'2" tall. I do a combination of different things. I do do WW but I have found that I eat way too many carbs and don't lose. So, I am still counting my points, but I am also trying to make sure that not more than 50% of my calories come from carbs and not more than 30% of calories come from fat, so I am counting points, calories, carbs and fat grams. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is what works for me. I also have a treadmill, noticed I said " have a treadmill", I didn't say that I use it, but I know that for me to be serious about this, I need to start using it, or doing some other type of exercise. I would like to reach my goal weight by October 22, my 35th birthday. That is an awful lot to try and lose by then, so realilistically I want to lose 40 pounds by my birthday and the other 29 pounds by the end of January 2005.

I use ICQ and welcome emails as well. My ICQ number is 158-830-689 and my email is [email protected]

I hope to find support here and make new friends. All are welcome!! I am going to post every morning. I am also going to start a journal here too.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:33 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Smile

Welcome dansell--

I hope you find all the encouragement and support you're looking for here at 3FC. This place is amazing. Every thread you visit there is a warm welcome. And it's amazing the friendships you develope here!!

I post with the Jaded Ladies where we talk about weightloss and everyday life. We even have a little challenge going on. I would like to invite you to join us or to just pop in and say hello! There are ladies who are doing WW, low carb, and just their own thing. We all have different amounts we want to lose.

So many threads to choose from, and which ever one you find, I'm sure you're going to love it!!

I wish you luck on your weightloss journey...I know you're going to do it!!!

Once again...Welcome and hope to see you around!!

Marti
Closed Thread