Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:04 AM   #1  

Cool Hi, I'm New

I should have started dieting years ago, but i have finally decided to give it my best shot.

My name is Michelle, i am 31, mother of 1, and i started this wught loss at 117kg (257 pounds)

I am not starving myself, i am just eating ALOT healthier, i have cut out *most* cokes (i have 2 a week at present instead of 4 a day). More salads etc, and WALKING.. exercise, wow, what is that.

In the first week i lost 6kg (13pounds).. I am assuming this is fluids or something? I have been trying really hard though, because i know i need to do this, not just to look good but to be healthy too.

Anyways, HI, i hope to get to know some of the people here, and become part of your little community!
Old 04-20-2004, 12:40 PM   #2  
Legend in my own mind

Hey Michelle, nice to meet you. and even if the first week all you lost was water weight, which means, maybe the weeks to come the weight loss may not be as fast. but that is good, the important thing is, you just got to stick with it. so there are lots of nice support here, and keep up the good work.
today is truly the first day of the rest of your life. Lets make the best of it.
stick around and post a lot..
Old 04-20-2004, 01:00 PM   #3  

hi michelle i too was addicted to coca cola and went through four weeks of **** to get it out of my system mind you i drank 2-4 litres of the stuff everyday i lost 10 pound my second week and since then have steadily lost three or four pounds a wek and now eight weeks later ive went from 18 stone to 16.4 stone hope this helps i also joined slimming world two weeks ago as i recognised that all my weight couldnt be blamed on coke feel free to message me anytime and watch out for those headaches {caffene withdrawels}and the tiredness i normally hang out on uk chics feel free to pop in wed love to hear from you
kirsty
Closed Thread