Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 03:09 PM   #1  

Default New and hoping to find a buddy.

I am a 25 year old SAHM of 3 girls, ages 5, 3 and 17 months. I have lived in the austin texas area for about 3 years, but still don't know anyone in the area. I am extreamly shy and find group settings very uncomfortable. I tried going to curves but being surrounded by people made that experiance too uncomfortable for me. Plus the shy thing didn't help me make any friends while I was there.

I have never been a very motivated person. I was on the swim team in high school but the only reason I could do that was because of the coach. She wouldn't let me give up and I felt bad if I let her down, so I kept at it. Now I have no one to tell me what to do so I havn't been able to stick to anything I try.

Over the summer I stayed constant at about 200 lbs, Since school started for my 5 year old I have been slowly creaping up in weight and am now at 230, which I don't understand. I havn't changed my eating habits, but I am walking for 30 min a day pushing a stroller, which is more than I was doing over the summer.

I'm looking for someone to exchange e-mails or IM's with since talking on forums makes me a bit uncomfortable also.

Janet
Old 03-18-2004, 06:13 PM   #2  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Janet. Hello, whew three girls!! if that don't keep you busy. I am a sahm to 1 boy and 1 girl. and my girl keeps me on my toes. I don't like crowds either. so i try to do the Walk Away the Pounds dvd at least 4-5 days a week.
I love emailing ( [email protected]) and you can find me on the messengers ( blugirrl1 for all of them) any time you need to talk. or just want to chat..
Closed Thread