Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #1  

Wink Would love a chat/email diet buddy

Hi there, I am a 32 yr old female in the Va area. I am interested in having a diet buddy. I am on the WW plan. I have lost 7 lbs so far. I enjoy message boards, but I feel that email buddies would be helpful. It would be nice to have someone to exchange tips with. After all you cannot have enough friends RIGHT? I have about 70 pounds to lose.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:05 PM   #2  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Hi Audra! I'm new to this too, and I joined up for the same reason. I also have about 70 pounds or so to lose. I'd love to hear from you. You can email me at [email protected], or catch me online. My AIM is QueenofSemantics, or on Yahoo! Messenger as dragyngrrl.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:12 AM   #3  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Have you checked out the WW section at the bottom of the forum list? There's some helpful stuff there.
Diana
Old 02-13-2004, 10:57 AM   #4  

Welcome,
I am always looking for new buddies! You can email me at: [email protected]
btw......I am moving to the MD, VA, DC area this year and would like to know how you like living in VA.
The best of luck to you.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #5  

Hi! I'm new to this too. I would love to have some buddies also. In October I joined Curves and did that all through the holidays. Then the second week in January I rejoined WW for about the millionth time. This time it is going to be different. I also have a lot of weight to lose. Right now I have made a short term goal and that is to lose 50 lbs. before I turn 50 in July. I know I can do it. My email address is [email protected] would love to hear from y'all.
Closed Thread