Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 08:57 PM   #1  

Default Hi...new here!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself.I am really excited I found this place!
My name is Nancy.I just started on Weight Watchers plan 4 weeks ago.I have lost 12 pounds since.I do not attend meetings....can't afford it!
Anyway,this seems like a good place to be,and I figure I could get the support here. The only problem I am having is getting motivated to exercise!
I keep busy during the day,as I am a stay at home mom and wife,and I chase around my 1 1/2 yr.old girl! I also babysit for a 2 1/2 yr.old girl.They keep me on my toes.I have a great husband who supports me 100% in everything I do! I gained all my weight when I had my baby,and now I am ready to get back to my old self! When the new year hit,I decided this was the year for ME! Since then,I have quit smoking,started WW,and I am getting ready to start my business in direct sales.
From what I have seen here,you all seem like a great bunch that really helps each other out! I hope I can jump in here,give some of you the support you need,and get some in return!
Oh,and bare with me till I get the hang of this!!

Nancy!!

1/12/2004= 224 lbs---2/8/2004=212 lbs. ...1st goal=170 lbs.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:39 AM   #2  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Nancy, have you checked out the WW section way down on the forums list? It may help you. And way to go on the being a non-smoker Keep it up
Diana
Old 02-09-2004, 02:40 AM   #3  

Hi Nancy & welcome!

First off, congratulations on quitting smoking--it is the BEST thing you can do for your health! I quit almost 14 years ago, and I NEVER miss it, although I remember the first few weeks were tough. If you need support, just let me know!

Second, congratulations on joining WW and on the loss so far! Keep up the good work! WW is a great program, and the support here at 3FC helps so much! Everyone here knows exactly what you are going through!

Do you have a double stroller to take the kiddos out in? Walking them around the neighborhood for 30-60 minutes daily is a GREAT way to get some fresh air and exercise.

I'm a SAHM of a 34 mo. old son, so I can imagine how busy you must be with two little ones and a new business kicking off. Don't forget to breathe!

Jo
------
205.2/197.0/135

The quality of my life is entirely in my hands.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 232/232/180

Height: 5'5"

Nanner- Welcome.. you've come to a great place! I am also doing WW at home... no meetings.. there's a great WW at Home group on here... Congrats on your loss and again, welcome. You'll find all kinds of things on here.. support, assurance, and even some laughter. Everyone here is going through the same things so its easier to relate!
Old 02-09-2004, 03:37 PM   #5  

Thanks for the welcomes!
I am glad to be here...I think it's good for me!
I don't know how much I'll be on here,but I will get here when I can.I will need the support! All of my friends are pregnant right now,and eating like crazy...anything they want,so I need all the help I can get.( I have 3 close friends and a sister that are pregnant! Sheesh!)
Anyway,thanks again!
-Nanner

224/212/1st goal:170
Old 02-09-2004, 03:53 PM   #6  

BTW- Inever realized I didn't really say much about age,etc,in my other post.
I am 32 years old,going on 15...lol.Really,32,I have been married for 4 years in April,and I live in Kentucky.I love having a family! My baby girl and husband are my life!!! I LOVE reality tv....how bad is that!! I like to garden,playing on the computer,talking,shopping(even though I never get to shop!)I like being outdoors,we camp alot because it's fun and cheap.There are so many things I like to do!
Anyway,just thought I'd fill you all in a little more!!

-Nanner!!
224/212/1st goal:170
Closed Thread