Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-31-2022, 10:14 AM   #1  

Default Hi I'm Korrie and I'm a Sugar-holic

Hi I'm Korrie, 44, Christian, Office Mgr.

Need to lose about 140 lbs. I can't believe I got this far into being obese before I decided its time for a real change! But it is what it is!

I'm starting off at 2000 cals and taking a morning walk. Im doing alot of self-reflection and journaling.

My weight has always been an issue, but I was ok with it until I got Covid. I think over the 2 wk period I gained just enough weight to push my body over the edge, plus I laid in my recliner for two weeks. Now I can't be up moving around for more than a few minutes without terrible back pain. Anyways...I'm over it!!!

I am my own competition!!!
Korrie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 02:59 PM   #2  

Hey, Korrie!
Nirvanistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:33 PM   #3  
lovingmyself

S/C/G: 385/381/150

Height: 5ft 8in

Hi There!!!
alotusinthemud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:20 AM   #4  

He there! Welcome to the community.
OlgaPierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:59 AM   #5  

Angry I am where you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrie44 View Post
Hi I'm Korrie, 44, Christian, Office Mgr.

Need to lose about 140 lbs. I can't believe I got this far into being obese before I decided its time for a real change! But it is what it is!

I'm starting off at 2000 cals and taking a morning walk. Im doing alot of self-reflection and journaling.

My weight has always been an issue, but I was ok with it until I got Covid. I think over the 2 wk period I gained just enough weight to push my body over the edge, plus I laid in my recliner for two weeks. Now I can't be up moving around for more than a few minutes without terrible back pain. Anyways...I'm over it!!!

I am my own competition!!!
Hi, Korrie

I am exactly where you are except I need to lose about 100 lbs. Believe it or not, I felt really good until recently. My knees are killing me. I noticed I have balance problems. Clothes on me look terrible. I know the reason why I am fat: I went through a terrible divorce and decided to thumb the world, reject it. I was tired of people telling me 'no', or you can't do this or that. I'm not one who causes trouble but just tired of the world. My biggest hurdle is to give up sweets. I never ate sweets daily before and only on special occasions. I am going to try to break that habit. I can't believe I don't have diabetes or high blood pressure. My doctor says it's because I am so active. I think I will feel a whole lot better if I lost this weight. Walking is a great way to lose weight. I lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks by walking 4 miles a day. (to get away from my abusive husband). It just melted off! I'm just so overweight now that I don't know if I could do 4 miles without resting. I hike 3 miles in forests, but I rest every so often. BTW, I am 67 years old! Constance
DoNotWantToBeFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 06:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 219/215/180

Height: 5'8

Cool Me Too!!

Covid reeked havoc on my metabolism, made me sluggish, and afraid to even go outside to stay in shape until the gov said we could...

Then by the time i returned to my original job, 2 yrs later, I had a full fledged weight problem, and am now 30 more than when I was at a perfect size 14. Now I need to lose about 40 lbs at least.

PS, you have a beautiful complexion. I bet you could be a Super Model if you lost that much weight. Be careful, and work with a gym trainer, and dieticians and body work also helped me when I had originally lost 65 lbs. way b4 Covid.
1Roseygainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 11:13 PM   #7  

Hi and welcome! I'm Alice new to the forum too. Nice to see you. Hope you'll find what you are looking for
Aliceiii is offline   Reply With Quote