Hi everyone - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-13-2020, 10:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/277/167

Height: 5ft 3

Default Hi everyone

Hi there, I'm 52, 53 on Friday and sick of carrying this extra weight, I had surgery in November to remove my womb, ovaries, tubes and cervix due to endometrial cancer, I feel like my fitness level has reduced so much since my surgery and I have gained more weight since too. Tis time to change things x
Irish Mammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 253.6/197.8/169

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! I am sure that surgery took a lot out of you (both figuratively and literally) and it is hard to build up your strength and stamina after such an extensive procedure. I find I do best by tackling one thing at a time. I start with the easy stuff first -- get the food in order and your vitamins. Then over time I start adding mywater consumption goals, begin walking or moving more, and finally weights and core work.. Whatever goals you have, don't try to fix everything at once it will be overwhelming. FInd a support group that will be your family here and post often and don't be afraid to ask questions and vent when you need to.
gzgrl22 is offline   Reply With Quote