New and looking for buddies - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-25-2020, 04:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 21.8stone

Height: 5ft 9

Smile New and looking for buddies

Hi. I have literally just signed up. I am absolutely sick of being overweight now.

I am 32, female and have 8-10 stone to lose. I am beginning at 21.8 stone. I plan to go 2 hour walks every other morning, maybe building it up to every morning. I tried to follow some home exercise videos and no joke, i put my back out lol. I need to lose some weight first and build up strength before i start jumping about i think.

Anyway, if anyone fancies just chatting or whatever, swapping tips that would be great.

Cheers
Journeyto13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/252.8/155 May 1

Height: 5'8"

Default Welcome

Iíve also been walking as much as possible, though itís too warm to walk in the mornings with the heat right now. I was walking nearly every day and it didnít help me lose any weight but I felt great.

I have about 95lbs to lose to hit my goal. Thatís 43 kilos or 6.8 stones. (Iím American and have to do a conversion every time someone posts in stones)

Funny how we feel the need to lose weight before we can do more exercise. Iíve been there. Sometimes we have to just suffer a little while we get our bodies used to more physical exertion.

Good luck!
AndieIsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM   #3  

Hello! I'm new too and reaching out to connect with others as we all engage in moving toward a health body and coming back to loving ourselves �� How is the walking going? Are you still doing 2 hours every other day?
Supersassy2536 is offline   Reply With Quote