Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-14-2020, 11:48 AM   #1  
I love cheese!

S/C/G: 200/195/170

Height: 5'10''

Cool Hello...again

Well I'm back. My last login was in 2013 (!) At the time I had lost about 40lbs and felt pretty good. Over the last few years, I've dealt with a ton of stress from the end of a 15 year relationship and coming back from that to rebuild my life. Well, that part of my life has improved considerably and I am now in a much better place in that regard. Unfortunately, while good things have happened on the relationship front, work has opened a whole other realm of stress. Right before this current pandemic situation hit the fan, I was headed toward burnout. All of my self-care routines had been eroded over the last 3 years and I've regained about 20 lbs. I admit that I was developing an unhealthy reliance on alcohol and kidding myself about the amount of exercise I was getting. Anyway, when I finally had my physical about a month ago, I got a wakeup call from my doc to get myself back on track. Now doing intermittent fasting on her order and cutting alcohol. Trying to exercise at home even though it's hard with the self-isolation we're all required to do right now. Hoping that rejoining this community provides another tool to help move my health agenda forward.

Cheers everyone!
anitra416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 12:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/178/150

Height: 5'6

Hey from Toronto too!
I'm back from around the same time as well funny how things work out. Also gained about 20lbs and am hoping to get back to where I once was.
We can do it!
winningstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 12:52 PM   #3  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Hi ya! I'm a returning person too. I saw your post and had to say hi . Sounds like you've been through the ringer. Me too! I've put on a lot of weight in the last 6 years. I was working so many different jobs and putting myself through graduate school. It was exhaauuusttinng. I'm finally done and ready to focus on me as well. Good luck to us both!

Congrats on your success last time!

Last edited by bloominbutterflies; 04-26-2020 at 12:53 PM.
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote