Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235

Height: 57

Default Here we grow again

Hello everyone
I’m a mom of 2 boys and a wife of 1 working full time 46 years oldand at my heaviest of 236. I can’t stop eating sugar. Candy specifically and am no longer comfortable in my skin. I’ve always been over weight but now morbidly obese. I have a husband and kids who are very active. I look back envious of their activity and emotionally eat. I need control back and have come here for support and encouragement. I want my life back, for me this time!

Last edited by Cbp123; 08-09-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Cbp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:36 PM   #2  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/248/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to the 3FC forums! I'm sure you'll find just what you are looking for here. Even in the past threads, you'll find motivation, ideas, and encouragement. I could spend hours reading old threads ^.^
Sugar is hard to stop. But it's really the worst for your health.
So you have any plans yet? Diet ideas? Calorie counting? Carb counting?

Are you trying to cut out the sugar? If so, carb counting might be helpful for you. My Dr. recommended keto to me in March. I've had sugar a total of 3 times since then. It was hard that first week, but after that, and learning what sweeteners are "safe" it's been smooth sailing and I've lost over 30 pounds since the middle of March. I had no idea the effect sugar and simple carbs had on the body. I was always raised thinking fat made you fat, but that's been blown out of the water now.
Research, and research some more on the plans and strategies you will use. Being prepared is the best thing you can do for a lifestyle change. Good luck and I hope to see you around the forum. ^.^
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 71/67/55

Height: 165

welcome to the forum. It's wonderful that you have new goals and you want to be a better version of yourself. I send a lot of positive energy, Good luck :happy:
Camila415 is offline   Reply With Quote