Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM   #1  

Default Hiya all

Hello 3 fat chicks people,

Well guess what . . I am also overweight and stuck in a doldrum and seems can not get out of it. I have not always been overweight, there was a time that I was fit and happier. A few years later I went though some hard time with an abusive husband and eventually went through a divorce and started my life as a single again. One of things I noticed after that was that I ate a lot, much more than normal, later I found that I did it as a comfort thing, there were so many things that was not right in my life. All those was encouraging me to eat more and seek isolation as I did not feel comfortable in crowds.
So 3 years later and many many dinners I am here with an additional 25 kg extra weight. one of my friends who has been member here for a while told me about this site. So I am hoping to find new friends and get some support in my journey to losing weight and I also wish everyone all the best with whatever they are doing x
kaya35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #2  
Insta @xxtherealquinnxx

S/C/G: 256.4/251/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, kaya! I'm sorry to read that you went through the trauma that you did. Emotional eating led me to my current high weight, so you're not alone in going that route. There are a lot of supportive people on this board, and plenty of inspiration. If you're interested, consider joining one of the challenges in the Chicks Up for A Challenge subforum! That's where you'll find me, for example.

Best wishes to you!
SantaClaritaDiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #3  
learning maintenance

S/C/G: 159/120/118

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hi kaya35. Great to see you here. Sounds like it's a perfect time for you to get stuck in to making changes and being happy again. The hardest bit is getting started, and it seems like you're ready for it now. Good luck with finding some threads that appeal to you, and deciding your approach. Wishing you lots of success with whatever your plan turns out to be!
ange82much is offline   Reply With Quote