Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-22-2018, 11:00 AM   #1  

Default New here!

My name is Lynn. I'm 51 and have many issues concerning weight at the moment. I went to google looking for a support forum. It's how I found this forum.
I'm so alone and feel like I'm dying inside. I'm confused about what's happening to my body.
I have an hfa daughter and a husband who's not really emotionally available although he does see I'm not overeating and I'm gaining weight. He doesn't get it either.
Thanks for being here!
Upchurchfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:49 AM   #2  
Maggie

S/C/G: 215/154.2/~111 or so

Height: 5'5"

Hello! Welcome!

If your weight gain is fairly sudden and unexplained, you might consider going to your doctor to make sure your health is otherwise in good shape. Sometimes an issue with another part of the body, such as the thyroid, can cause weight gain.

Why don't you give us an idea of what you're eating on an average day? Do you have an eating plan for losing weight? If so, tell us more about it and that'll give us more information.

Also, there's a lot of good information on this site both in active threads and in old ones.
Chanticleer is offline   Reply With Quote