Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-11-2017, 09:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/177/160

Height: 5f5

Smile Time to loose - Newbie

Hi All

I have recently signed up for Weight-Watchers online, and to be honest im struggling, as im such a picky eater.

I downloaded the app and i was pissed as half the items i scanned were not recognized by the app. But i cannot cancel now due to leaving it too long to cancel, so im back on the wagon.

Going to try work this out - and try reach my goal
Tea seems to be my biggest downfall - i coudl drink it all day...but with 2 sugars a go - its not good.

As its Monday - The Diet Starts again
lesleyanne_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/194/175

Height: 5'3

Welcome to 3FatChicks! I heard that the new WW plan is a good one, but haven't tried it myself. Maybe you can feed the nutritional info into the points calculator and find the point for the food that way. Someone else might chime in who has more knowledge of WW.

I am not a picky eater at all, and I always think of picky eaters as not having any weight problems. I guess that's not true.

Are you able to use artificial sweeteners in your tea? I know some people get digestive issues with them. I use them without problems, but don't drink tea on a daily basis.

Read through the threads, and jump in when you find something that interests you. I wish you luck in your journey.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/177/160

Height: 5f5

Hi

Thankyou for your reply

Regarding Artifical Sweeteners - I was going to do that but then i heard they can be just as bad for you, so now im back on the sugar,

Im trying to substitute tea with water now - and when your working it is hard iv had 2 Teas today and by now id normally being going on my fifth

Regarding my pickiness : i cannot eat anything spicy im very plain - i would eat red and white meat, spuds beans toast, peas carrots, spaghetti fish - but just not very adventourous - im going to try the fruit and get more of that into my diet as im not into the greens.
lesleyanne_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #4  

You are welcome
LauraD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #5  

Welcome!!! Good luck in the reaching your goal!
You will get used to drinking it all day Don't worry
JuliaDacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new beginnings, new member