3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #1

Talking Hello!

Hi there, my name is Kodi, I'm 30 and I'm trying to get back on track (again) with my health goals this year. My issues really started when I was a teen and I developed major bulimia which destroyed my thyroid among other things and caused a massive amount of weight gain during recovery and years of struggling afterwards.

I'm currently at 321 pounds at 5'8 (US size 24/3X) and I do a lot of weight lifting and just started to do some aerobic stuff as well since my cardio is awful. I've lost 24 pounds since late July and am reaching a plateau point which is *always* rough on me so I figured maybe being around others who are trying too will help me stay more positive.

So nice to meet y'all! I am non-binary and use they/them pronouns (wasn't an option on the sign up ha.) And have been married to my awesome wife for 10 years next year. We have a chihuahua/pomeranian mix named Whiskey Chardonnay. I currently work in an office setting where I'm sitting for 40-60 hours per week which has definitely shaken up how I have to work out/think. (We are going to be piloting sit/stand desks soon though and I'm excited about that!) And I think that's about it haha! Nice to meet you all!
GlitteringKnight is offline   Reply With Quote