Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

Default Back again

Hi,

My name is Kristall. I am coming back here for the 2nd time since 2012. Originally I lost 115lbs which was amazing. I felt so healthy. I felt supported here and by my husband. My mental health wasn't great to begin with but in 2013 I developed anorexia as I had started to count calories and get obsessed with numbers. I lost an additional 70lbs and was in and out of the hospital. During this time I discovered my husband cheating on me. We separated and I just got sicker. After a particularly long stay in the hospital I came out the other end ravenous. Eating constantly. I know it was just my body desperate for food after the anorexia but it got out of control. I am vegan and I was beginning to binge on non vegan food. It was awful. I managed to keep up my exercise regime during this time though and was still able to run and lift weights. Then the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome hit last November. I had run a 14k in the beginning of November and by mid December I was down to 5k. My energy levels dropped severely and I was sleeping constantly. And I ate....and ate. And I stopped exercising so much.
And now here I am desperate to get back to a healthy weight and do it in a healthy way this time.

Nice to see everyone!
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote